Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lets try it again.

Well, I guess I'm trying my hand at this blog thing again. I gave up my xanga about two summers ago, so it has been a while. This whole concept is a little weird for me, its something I've struggled to be totally comfortable with, but oh well. Sometimes its easier for me to write down my things on paper and pen, but more often my mind needs something that will allow the words to flow out a little quicker.
Strange how I feel like I need to explain myself in order to blog. Or at least explain why I'm going to blog. Probably because of the way I feel about them. Or because I know how people feel about them... or the people who write them.
I think I will use this mostly for photography related issues. We'll see though.

1 comment:

Fodoz said...

that picture looks like...aluminum foil
LSD soundsystem